Cricut.com/setup: A Step-by-Step Guide to Your New Cricut Setup
Have you purchased a new machine and are now confused by Cricut.com/setup? Cricut Setup setup can be a bit confusing and I have heard from several people that never get their machine out of the box. Well, get ready to get that machine out of the box and use it to its fullest potential! From Cricut Maker setup to Cricut Explore Air 2 setup, we are answering all of the questions you might have about where to get started with your machine. Learn how to set up a Cricut easily with our instructions.
How to Set up Your Cricut Setup?
So, where do you start? Get your machine out of the box now! I created a video about unboxing your machine and starting the setup. Cricut has made it easy for you. Now it is just up to you to do it and start getting creative with your machine.
Cricut Design Space Setup
Maybe you can’t watch the video or you missed some of the information. Don’t worry! I have everything you need to know about setting up your Cricut Setup below.
- Firstly find the start here the book in your Cricut box.
- Go to the website indicated to begin setup.
- This will walk you through setting up a Cricut account and downloading Cricut Design Space to your computer or mobile device.
- The tutorial will continue to walk you through your first project. Everything that you need to make your first project is include with every Cricut Setup. This makes Cricut.com/setup super easy to do! It also makes it simple to learn all about your new machine.
Learning More about Your New Cricut Setup
So, now that you have your Cricut.com/setup, how do you learn more about Cricut Design Space and use it with your new machine? I have a variety of options that may help you!
- Free Cricut Beginner’s Guide to get you started with Cricut Design Space.
- We also have a free 7-day Cricut class that will get you started in the right direction.
- Over 50 Cricut how-to videos to show you the ins and outs of your machine as well as get you started with some projects.
- A guide to Cricut accessories that will let you know what else you need to make the most of your Cricut Setup.
- The ultimate guide to Cricut tools so you will know what is needed and what is just nice to have.
- Over 60 Cricut Iron-on crafts to get inspire for your first project.
- Which Cricut Setup is right for You? We are comparing the Cricut Maker vs. Explore Air 2 for those that still need to decide.
- What is Cricut Access and do you need it? For those that need help deciding.
- Free SVG files for your machine every month.
- Finally, even more information on how to use your Cricut Setup for those that are still having problems.